Saturday, October 8, 2011

A new first has come....1ST MARATHON HAS ARRIVED!

So I landed in Denver yesterday in the final stages of prep for my first marathon.  Cant believe it.  Somewhat surreal. To commemorate this lovely occasion, I proceeded to buy just about everything at the Health & Fitness Expo.  I now have pretty much every funky/fun headband and arm sleeves one would want!  Believe the pictures after this baby will be one for the books!  This time tomorrow I will be running the streets of Downtown Denver and if you care to follow my steps as they happen go to http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/denver and at the bottom right corner there is a "Sign-up for Runner Tracking" button.  Sign up and you will get my progress at the 10K, Half-Marathon, and Finishing points! I ask for thoughts and prayers around the weather and keeping me healthy as the temperatures and conditions are not looking ideal.  Thank you to everyone who has given me unlimited amounts of support thus far, and I can't wait to let everyone know how this went!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment