Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Music Suggestions for My First Half Marathon

So I was sitting my lovely gray 4x4 cubicle at work listening to iPod like normal when I realized that I need to add some more music to my library.  The last time I added music I believe involved the newest John Mayer CD (LOVE IT!), Lady Gaga, Whitney Duncan, and The Band Perry.  Kind of all over the place, but that is the epitome of my music taste.

I want to get some more "work out" music as I train for my first half marathon in January!! That's right!  I didn't think those words would ever come out of my mouth, but the tides have changed!  I think in the back of my mind I have always wanted to try something like this, but I always thought it was out of reach.  I have had a change of heart and think that really anything is possible with enough commitment and drive.  My friend K. will be motivating my butt and joining me along for this journey, so I'm sure more updates are to come! 

"The only way of find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the possible."- Arthur C. Clarke

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea!! I just found your blog and love it! I have one too! Wooo yay for the awesome bloggers club. Can't wait to stalk your blog! haha!

    ReplyDelete